Full time, location Kladno
- Manage internal and external projects for Injection Mold tooling.
- Coordinate and lead engineering efforts to ensure optimum engineering of internal and external projects to meet customer and manufacturing requirements.
- Coordinate internal improvement activities such as tool repairs and tool refurbishments after the tool’s end of life.
- Interface with customers on a regular basis to resolve issues.
- Facilitate communication between ITB facilities (Netherlands, Mexico and Czech Republic) and customer.
- Maintain cost control and profitability through interaction with the accounting group, sales and our customers.
- Coordinate tooling programs from kick-off to part production ready (customer and manufacturing approval.
- Create and monitor project timelines.
- Extended travel to other facilities may be required to support business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field or 10 years related experience or equivalent education/experience.
- Plastic injection molding and/or tooling experience.
- Integrity and honesty above all.
- Demonstrate proactivity and independency.
- Ability to accurately quote design, tools/equipment, and parts (supported by the subject matter expert).
- Ability to develop and meet project schedules and financial goals and also manage a team.
- Ability to communicate in English and Czech.
- A challenging job in a company that wants to grow and improve
- Good primary and secondary conditions of employment
- Possibilities for personal development
Interested? Or do you have questions about the job?
Please contact Lenka Seborova (HR): email@example.com,
Jiri Volek (Production Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org ,
or Vaclav Kaderabek (Quality Manager) email@example.com