Operations Manager – ITB Transito
Location : Kladno, Czech Republic
Industry : Plastic, injection molding and assembly
Start date : as soon as possible
Reporting line : Plant Manager
The Operations Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the plant by overseeing employees, production and efficiency, to ensure the plant is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently and safely. The role includes leading the team & driving strategic plans that ensure production goals are met in the most cost-effective manner delivering the expected financial results and creating a nice and innovative working environment. A drive for continuous improvement and optimization of all processes is key.
- You provides operational, problem solving and employee leadership to the facility.
- You monitor and drive safety, quality and productivity to meet monthly goals.
- You create plans for utilization of the plant resources of personnel, materials and machines. Enhance customer relationship and satisfaction by meeting quality, service and pricing expectations.
- You endorse the continuous improvement of the overall plant while maintaining and developing a positive culture.
- You are responsible for the financial accountability, which includes tracking financial data and budget, as well as preparing and presenting necessary data to leadership on a regular basis.
- You develop a highly effective workforce by hiring, motivating, training personnel.
- You conduct weekly staff and management meetings as well as one to one meeting’s which focus on key operative measurements.
- You conduct talent reviews. Trains, develops and motivates all staff in an effort to optimize the workforce. Delivers performance reviews and any feedback to the team as needed.
- You have interfaces with head office in The Netherlands, customers and suppliers. Visits both as necessary.
- You have min 10 years of experience in managing teams, operations and process improvement roles
- You have extensive knowledge of production environment
- You have knowledge of injection molding
- You have knowledge of manual assembly
- You are a real people manager and you can motivate the people in an informal way
- You have excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills required
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced team setting
- You have the ability to effectively communicate
- You are an entrepreneur: able to spot opportunities, initiate activities and connecting the dots
- You are fluid in English and Czech
ITB Transito has a total of 91 employees. We produce plastic and metal products by injection molding, stamping and metal injection molding. We produce and assemble these products in multiple countries. ITB can take care of all pre-production activities for the customer turnkey or, if preferred, to assist in this. From product development, project management, tool creation and production automation to implementation in production.
Why join ITB Transito?
You will work in an international environment with big multinational customers. The company wants to grow in the coming years. You have the opportunity to improve the daily operation via continuous improvement but also to create and build the future of the company. We can offer you a competitive salary.
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, send your CV and motivation to :
If you have any questions you can call :
00 31 6 89 92 09 97.