Full time, location Kladno
- Set up, start up, and change over production jobs consistent with process control capabilities and quoted standards. May include robotics, part pickers and vision systems
- Use proper process procedure documentation and databases for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting work
- Evaluate molding processes to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Communicate important information to Mold Techs on next shift
- Other duties as assigned
- Setup and operate job related equipment including molding machines, overhead cranes, and power mold carts.
- Work in 3 shifts (6:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00, 22:00-6:00)
- High School diploma
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Knowledge of molding processes is preferred
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Skilled in continuous improvement and process facilitation
- Basic computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
- Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics is preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- A challenging job in a company that wants to grow and improve
- Good primary and secondary conditions of employment
- Possibilities for personal development
Interested? Or do you have questions about the job? Please contact
Lenka Seborova (HR): firstname.lastname@example.org,
Jiri Volek (Production Manager) email@example.com ,
or Vaclav Kaderabek (Quality Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org