ITB Transito is seeking a:
Full time, location Kladno
- Makes design and construction recommendations on new or modified tooling (e.g DFM and tool design reviews.
- Responsible for problem-solving technical situations, expediting work regarding plastic injection tools
- Responsible for overseeing repair procedures and processes in their entirety.
- Observe, identify and analyze problems to determine and carry out action plans.
- Assist the Project Manager to identify customer needs in quantities and type of construction, i.e., size and capacity.
- Assist in contacting vendors and prepares quotations regarding tooling need and projects.
- Audit vendor performance on work requisitioned by ITB Transito
- Identify, coordinate and develop special projects related to tooling.
- Assist in determination and establishing tooling standard operating procedures.
- Confer with supervisors and managers to identify needs and problems and provide support or assistance according to priorities determined.
- May provide orientation and training to personnel engaged in tooling projects.
- May have to perform supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field or 5 years related experience or equivalent education/experience.
- Eight (8) years experience in Plastic Molding Area.
- Integrity and honesty above all.
- Demonstrate proactivity and independency
- Ability to use CAD (CREO/SOLIDWORKS)
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to communicate in English and Czech (speak and write)
- A challenging job in a company that wants to grow and improve
- Good primary and secondary conditions of employment
- Possibilities for personal development
Interested? Or do you have questions about the job?
Please contact Lenka Seborova (HR): firstname.lastname@example.org
Jiri Volek (Production Manager) email@example.com
or Vaclav Kaderabek (Quality Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org